UE4 – Derelict Ship
These are the textures that were used on all of the assets (excluding the table, window, monitor screens, and copper pipes). Using this trim sheet, I was able to lay out the UVs to match their respective details, allowing for a quick and modular asset development.
All assets were created by me. the environment was created using Unreal Engine 4- all in-engine renders have not been modified in any way.
The original source material property of 343 Industries.
- High and Low-poly models were created in 3D Studio Max
- High-detail sculpting was done in zBrush
- High to Low texture baking was done with xNormal
- Texturing was done with Photoshop
- Initial scene whitebox, final scene composition, materials, and lighting were done in Unreal Engine 4
© Copyright 2014 Blake Bjerke. All rights reserved